Thursday, March 03, 2011

why i was mad (02/24/08)

first, i want to thank all of those that saw my emotion icon and sent me a message. Thank you guys! it made me mad all over again but i'm starting to get over it quicker because i didn't shut it out like i usually do things!! for those i didn't tell the story to...here it goes....

its all my fault so i was really mad at myself that depicted on self loathing, sad huh? well, it started Wednesday. i just got done with long weekend (i had Monday and Tuesday off) when i didn't look at the weeks upcoming work. when i finally did on Tuesday, i noticed i had 4 papers due (mostly 5 page papers) and an exam. fast forwarding, i finished the first two Wednesday (don't ask how i did it, i still don't know), then came Thursday when i finished my third paper no problem, or so i thought. i was up until 3 or 4 trying to  finish my paper and study for my Chemistry exam. i finished my paper and dropped on my bed and fell asleep. when i woke up, i started to freak! it was 9:45 and i thought i slept though my test! i felt so stupid. but then there was no time for that because i had a class right after, so i thought. so i ran to the library, and polished up my paper and printed it. then i scurried to class. when i got there, there was nobody! so i thought "oh crap! did they change the room it was to be held in!"i sat down and pulled out my laptop to see if we got an email saying that the class was being held in another room. nada. so i text one of my friends that took the class with me. she wrote that class was to be held in the same room. i was like "What the hell?" that was when i took a minute to think. then it hit me. I WAS RUNNING AN HOUR EARLY! i had been rushing around since i got out of bed, i did not think things through. when it was 9, i was thinking like it was 10. so i had enough time to make it to my exam but didn't because i thought it was over! the stupidity i felt was so unbearable i had to go to a place where i felt calm. so i went to the  John Carter Brown library and looked at 16 century maps. i managed to sit through my noon class as if i wasn't the biggest idiot that ever lived. then it all came out when i was talking to my friend over lunch.....reliving all this in my mind, makes me feel stupid and mad all over again. one day, not today or even tomorrow, i will look back on this event and laugh...one day.

No comments: