Thursday, March 03, 2011

Lovely Complex (07/01/08)

Great News All, I just wasted some many hours (again) procrastinating what i suppose to be doing! Yay me. hahaha. But this time i have to say it was well worth it. I finished all 26 eps. of Lovely Complex (aka Love Com). Its about the tall girl named Risa Koizumi and she falls for the shortest guy in her class who is also a somewhat best friend, Atsushi Otani. Of course, its starts out with rivals coming in and then develops into her getting up the nerve to tell him. Near the end he has his chance to admit to his feelings. Over all it was a great anime that i constantly return to watch. I have to admit most parts had me busting out laughing and ep 7 had me crying. Very emotional stuff. Hahaha. I have not had a chance to read the manga and don't think i will (i can't watch then read the book: it's too weird). Oh yeah! if you wanna get this story all wrapped up in about an hour, just go to youtube and search Lovely Complex part 1/12 and watch the live action movie. It covers all the essentials but lacks the depth that the anime presented.

Here is the link to the entire series!:
http://www.animefuel.com/category/lovely-complex/

No comments: