Thursday, March 03, 2011

Country Western Dance (03/04/09)

Hey, Hey, Hey....

So there i was (Feb 26), typing like a mad person my take home exam at 4 in the morning at the science library here at Brown. I was taking a break, looking through youtube videos, particularly AMV when i came across one of Wolfwood of Trigun tribute. I was kind of in love with him and sad when he...you know (for those that don't know, find out!). It was a good video with a good song, Smoke Rings in the Dark by Gary Allan. I must have listened to it like 7 times right after each other. Then it hit me, just as my eyes started to sting with tears, I wanted to go to a country western dance and dance to that song! wearied. a nice slow dance. yummy. lol. what's even weirder is that i still want to. lol. funny how that works out, something common back home that your not into becomes a drive when you are away. lol.

here is the video that got this all started:

No comments: