Thursday, March 03, 2011

feeling bored/depressed? (03/12/08)

Are you sad? Do you get tired? Start to wonder what you are even doing with your life? I have just the answer for you!!

Mostly, when faced with such a problem friends and family and psycologists will advise to return to a time when your were last happy. In my current case that will not apply seeing as that is what made me sad in the first place. I tried ignoring it and listening to music i liked but the feelings kept right on coming.

Thats when my hands got cold and i still had to keep going on my paper due soon. I put on my gloves and am now having a ball! (yes, that is not my normal typeos! they are typeos made with glove covered hands!!) Chicken-pecking they keyboard is amazing! (eww, that almost sounded dirty, fella) it kills your back and is slow as hell but i’m having a blast. This mway my worries are thrust/forced/cramed back and saved for a less public time when i can break down ^.^

No comments: