Thursday, March 03, 2011

It Snowed...a lot! (12/13/07)

Today it started to snow. I woke up at 9...alright, alright 9:45 and went to the library. I had emailed myself the paper i need to have printed. when i got to the library (a 15 minute walk), i opened my email and it wasn't there!! i had to walk all the way back to my dorm and post it as a note on my email. i walked to the other library (5 minute walk) and ented about 11am, cloudy but okay. i stayed until about 1 working on my final paper for British Romanticism. When i walked out, there was a steady snow fall and it was already a few inches deep! i walked around for fun. it is now 7:30 and it is still snowing!! non-stop all day! it is awesome and very deep. i just came back from playing in the snow with a friend. i made a snow angel and we threw snowballs (wasn't the right kind to make a snowman). if you want to see pictures, look at the "@Brown" photoalbum. in the desert, it would snow for an hour and we would be excited but here it is piling up! hahaha. it's so cool. oh yeah, i'm headed home in 8 days!!! i just need to make it through finals.

No comments: