Thursday, March 03, 2011

Losing My First Year in College (04/13/08)

The first year of college is always said to be a time of change and growth. I feel have had both my first year here at Brown. I would like to take this time to thank all those who I have met here. On my first days, wither we kept in touch or not, those I see constantly yet don't converse with often, and those that I can't seem to get enough of. It has been a great year with only 4 weeks left before I'm headed home. However, the memories that I have made with these amazing people will have to carry on throughout my next year.

Those that I have formed an attachment with are leaving next year. My mentor is moving to Texas this Wednesday and I will miss her very much. Seems like we were just getting to know one another and forming a bond but now it's set to emails and phone calls. My friends in NAB are mostly seniors and going off to Grad school next year. Winnie, my partner in crime and fun-ness, is going to Australia next spring. I am very happy for each of them. I am happy for them and wish them the best, but looking at what is in store for me in the coming year, I can't help but notice how much they have always helped me. THANK YOU!! I cannot say it enough. THANK YOU! Next year is a ways off but it will come just as sure as my next breath. Just when I am comfortable, it all changes. Hahahaha. Gotta Love because Hating it does nothing.

No comments: