Thursday, October 08, 2009

Flower Hobby


I have to say a hobby of mine is taking walks and taking photos of flowers. Girlie I know, but that is what it is.  So far, I think this is my favorite one. It was taken in Providence, RI somewhere along Angel St this past spring. It means a lot because I was really stressed and during my walk it just stood out to me. lol. Just made me feel better. ^.^

Here are a few others that I have taken:

Photobucket
Walking to Providence Place Mall in Providence, RI



 Walking along Waterman St Providence, RI



Walking on Arizona State Campus-Tempe in Tempe, Az



Angel St Providence, RI (next to my favorite flower)


**please note that all pictures have been taken with my camera phone.

1 comment:

James Solution said...

nice photos, but i'm kinda jealous. you and your unique flower environment. :P