Friday, October 09, 2009

Korean Soft Candy

Alright. I have found a new craze and this one is thanks to my former triple roommate from last semester. She is of Korean decent and goes to see her family there every summer. Her mother had packed a care package full of candy. Also last semster I hit this candy phase hard. I had just ran out of gum and had to have another "hit" of sugar. So I asked her and she gave me this and I have been hooked ever since. She had 3 bars left and gave them to me. I tried to save them so that I could take some back to my siblings but no. Not a chance. I ate them all within two weeks. So, when the school year ended, I asked/begged her to bring me back loads of candy. And she did. Hahaha. Brought me back 5 packs (3 bars in each pack). Got to say that I have with held temptation and just might be able to take some back to my siblings in New Mexico. Hahahaha.


From what I understand, the candy is called Hi Chew My Chew. This one particular is Yogurt, one of my favorites. I have also had Strawberry, Grape, Green Apple, and Soda (yeah, that's right. soda flavor! delicious!) . Some also have cute packaging. The soda one had Micky Mouse and Minnie Mouse while the Grape had Disney Princess Bell and Cinderella. lol. The taste is so explosive with flavor and the softness just melts while staying solid. Its quite a conundrum. If you see it, grab it and have a taste! (and bring me some...).

No comments: